Latest wide format news
- UniNet showcasing new iColor 550
- Mimaki introduces new development in the Internet of Things
- Fujifilm launches ultra-high quality, super-wide Acuity Ultra platform at FESPA 2018
- Women in Print announces 2018 dates and speaker
- One thousand and counting: Turkish industrial printer snaps up 1000th Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600
- All Flags – Signs and Banners: West Australian and proud of it
- From paint brush to successful signage business: The Signlab story
- Easy Signs success story
- Robots - Do they have a role to play in the future of the Printing Industry?
- What makes a Craftsman Award winning Wide Format entry?
The only dedicated online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869