Latest wide format news
- _____________STAY INFORMED AND UP TO DATE__________
- Phoseon introduce the first passively cooled UV LED source for digital inkjet printing
- HP Inc. Celebrates Innovative Printing Solutions in Asia Pacific and Japan with HP Digital Print Excellence Awards - well done to our own Bailey Print Group
- The Hexis Battle results are in....
- Legal advice on employment issues
- Visual Impact in moving pictures
- Kingman rules at the ASGA/SGIAA awards - PHOTOS of all the winners
- Turn your shop into a factory with PrintFactory
- Konica Minolta enters the UV LED wide format market
- Canon Oceania’s 2018 Grants Program awards four worthy causes across Australia
- Label printing with Roland DG
- Wide format's reach widens
- Sawgrass offers advice on how to start or add a new sublimation business
- The value of knowing your business value
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
The only dedicated online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to email@example.com. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869