Latest wide format news
- Sign Industry’s glittering Gold Coast gig only 5 months away!
- Metamark releases new vehicle wrapping video for MetaCast
- Wide format printers up for sale in The Bindery auction
- Online entries open for ASGA/FESPA awards
- GJI buys school signage specialist Signpac
- Environmental challenges in the spotlight at NZSDA Vision 2020
- HP Stitch and Latex work in innovative exhibition at Heimtextil
- ‘Reassuring' Classic Blue is Pantone’s Colour of the Year
- Digital print to grow by 65% over the next 10 Years
- Icahn issues Open Letter to HP shareholders re Xerox merger
- TAFE students’ graphics showcase a huge hit
- Brisbane’s AFX Digital goes into liquidation
- Wide format's reach widens
- Myla Graphics case study of a working trade signee
- The value of knowing your business value
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 www.wideformatonline.com